Producing your own compost is important for any keen organic gardener and just makes sense in so many ways for recycling your kitchen and garden waste, and creating incredible fertiliser and mulch for your garden.
Starting and maintaining a compost system is easy, inexpensive and great for boosting your garden’s health and fertility.
COMPOST BINS AND BAYS
I sell 2 types of composting systems:
- COMPOST BIN (220L) is $60
- COMPOST BAY (1 cubic metre) is $250 – (1m x 1m wide x 1m high – 3 fixed sides and a removable front + cover)
COMPOST SET UPS
Delivery and set up for a 220L compost bin is $160.
Delivery and construction for a compost bay is $350.
* PLEASE NOTE: A travel fee is charged for delivery and construction outside the greater Brisbane area.
Our set up fees include:
- Delivery and set up of your chosen compost system (bin or bay)
- Education for easy care of your compost system
- The different kinds of composting
- How to manage kitchen and garden waste to feed your compost
- How to harvest and use compost for your garden
- And much more!
Contact to book your Composting Consult.