Permaculture is highly transformative for everyone who learns, understands and implements it. Our main focus is on urban farming, where amazing things can be achieved using permaculture design principles to bring food-growing back into the towns and cities, where it has always traditionally been in sustainable cultures.
This information and action filled 2 day introduction workshop is packed with lots juicy permaculture and urban farming knowledge and skills to help you start converting your home or other site into a thriving permaculture haven.
You will learn:
* The history and origins of Permaculture
* The Ethics and Principles of Permaculture
* Why we need Transition Initiatives
* Design considerations and guidelines
* Soil care and water management
* Growing your own organic food
* Keeping animals in Permaculture
* A fresh new way of viewing your home, environment, community and lifestyle
* Permaculture – the Next Step
Cost: $250 pp (early bird $199)
- Includes morning and afternoon tea & lunch both days + notes
- No prior knowledge of Permaculture is required
* NO CHILDREN OR PETS PLEASE *
Presented by: Green Dean - well-known permaculture educator, sustainable food consultant and urban farmer.
WHEN? Sunday 25 June & Sunday 2 July
TIME? 9am - 4pm both days
* Please arrive by 8:30am to prepare
* BYO notebook and pen + hat & appropriate clothing.
You are very welcome and encouraged to take photos on the day.
EARLY BIRD payment by: Thursday 15 June
BOOKINGS & PAYMENT ESSENTIAL by Wed 21 June or ASAP please.