After a full design, in consultation with your goals and budget, Dean will help to build your ideal garden with the help of your friends or group. Similar to the Permablitz concept, where a group of people get together to ‘backyard blitz’ a site in one or two days, we offer onsite coordination of your chosen group on the day(s) of construction. Dean's role is to oversee the smooth and correct implementation of your design.
This keeps your costs and our time down, is a lot more fun and interactive for you and your friends or group (especially children), and we love to finish the project with a celebration party in your garden. This is a really unique, fun experience for all involved!
A construction project may include
- Garden beds and other growing spaces for your chosen edible plants & trees
- Constructing structures for chickens – a chicken house and run
- Installing a bee hive, a worm farm and/or other options for beneficial wildlife
- Building compost bay(s)
- And much more
What you need to provide on the day
- All materials for your chosen project
- All tools and equipment to achieve your project
- All catering and other supplies for each project day
* Of course, we’ll help you plan what you need, and can provide some materials and resources as negotiated.
Dean's Garden Blitzes focus on half day blitz timeframes, depending on weather, and include great follow up support, but can also be a progressive process, doing smaller projects as time, budget and the weather/season allows.
Dean's Garden Blitz fee is $350 per half day + travel fee (if applicable).
Contact us for more info on arranging a Garden Blitz at your home or site.