A Garden Consult is at your chosen site. This means I come to you, have a cuppa, check out your garden in detail and answer all questions you have about your design ideas and urban farm goals. The session focuses on how to better design your edible gardens, with a view to creating a longer term permaculture environment.
You’ll get advice on:
- Permaculture and urban farming
- Boosting your soil, managing water, composting and mulching
- What to plant when, where and how
- Maximising your space to grow even more fresh organic food
- Attracting more beneficial wildlife into your garden
- Becoming more sustainable in your home and garden
- Keeping chickens and other animals in an urban environment
- And much more!
Garden Consults are $350 + travel fee (if applicable) per half day.
* Please note: A travel fee applies for sessions outside the greater Brisbane area. Please enquire.
Contact us to arrange a Garden Consult at your home or site.